Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More baby pictures!

I know I just barely posted a bunch of baby pictures, but I got these today and had to put them up right away! 
(by the way, the photographer was Tamera Young again. Same talented chica that took my family pics and the pirate party pics.) OK folks, she took these YESTERDAY!!!! She edited them last night and brought the CD over to me today. Can you believe it? I was beyond thrilled. Enough dilly-dally, look at these!!! 

























I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves!

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Tamara is so talented. I love the uniform and flag pics as well as the basketball pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she the best?! Those pics seem to be the most popular!

      Delete
  2. he is such a handsome lil' guy! and looks just like his big brother :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure think they are handsome! Glad that others agree with me!

      Delete
  3. seriously, since when did you have a blog and why have i not known about this?? shame on you for not making sure i knew!! haha. j-o-k-s. your little guy - so so adorable. mary's right - just like his brother and dad. can't wait to see you!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive been working on it for a while, but just started telling people about it like, last week. so you're among the first to know! and thanks! he's so sweet!

      Delete
  4. Love these pictures! What a great (and quick!) photographer. Definitely love the basketball one the most. :) Such a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Chrissy! you know the b-ball one is J's fave too!

      Delete
  5. Wow! Those are phenomenal! He is so freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather- We sure think so! I appreciate your stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I love these pictures! So sweet! I love the little hat and the one with the mobile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany! And I swear he keeps getting cuter and cuter by the day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...