Saturday, February 23, 2013

Spy Game

For their bdays, my 2 oldest got these awesome spy glasses and some walkie talkies from my super cool bro and sis. Since then, we have been going on lots of secret missions, and doing lots of training. 


So when it was my turn to pick the activity for FHE, I chose to put them through a spy agility test. Using crepe paper, I made a laser beam obstacle. 

(I cant tell if she is touching her lips, or picking her nose....)

They had a blast, and have been asking to do it again, ever since. 




We had to get the babe in on the spy action too! The closest thing spy-ish for a baby that we had was these sunglasses. What a cool dude.


My kids are awesome.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. We have totally tried this! always a kid pleaser!!! cheapest entertainment ever! Your baby looks just like his brother! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...